- Scholarship is provided to the students belonging to reserved class (SC/ST/OBC) as per rules and regulations of Govt. of Madhya Pradesh.
- Chancellor Scholarship is provided by the Governor of Madhya Pradesh to the student securing highest score in the University in a year.
- For M.Tech. course, AICTE PG Scholarship of Rs 12,400/- per month is provided for GATE qualified students only.
- For OBC candidates annual income from all sources should by 75,000/-* or less.
- For SC/ST candidates annual income from all sources should by 3,000,00/-* or less.
- For minority scholarship annual income from all sources should be 2,50,000/-* or less and 50% marks in last exam appeared.
- Only for M.Tech. Course candidate must have a valid GATE Score card in relevant discipline.