International Journal of Global Management
Editorial Review Process
International Journal of Global Management is a peer reviewed and bi-annual journal. Articles submitted for publication are initially screened by the editors for relevance to our readers, theoretical framework, methodological rigour and potential to advance theory/practice. Articles that present conceptually and methodologically rigorous ideas in a friendly format to our readership and highlight key insights and managerial implications of the proposed ideas in the manuscript stand a better chance for active consideration. Authors may be asked to revise and resubmit a manuscript based on the referee's comments. Accepted articles are edited to suit our format. Authors may consult the detailed format and style guidelines given below. Published articles become the exclusive copyright of International Journal of Global Management, which includes the right to electronic distribution.
Manuscripts should be sent to the Editor. They should be accompanied by a brief biographical note, detailing current affiliations, research interests and publications. Submission of a paper implies that it is not already protected by copyright and is not currently under consideration by another journal. All manuscripts are reviewed by referees chosen by the Editor in Chief. The final decision on publication is made by him/her. The editors reserve the right to accept or refuse an article for publication, and they are under no obligation to assign reasons for their decision. Authors will receive a complimentary copy of International Journal of Global Management in which their articles are published.
Format and Style
- Articles should range between 4,000 and 7,000 words
- Manuscripts should be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12 with double-spaced on one side of A4 paper. Pages are to be numbered consecutively.
- The manuscript should be accompanied by: a cover page containing article title, author's name and affiliation, mailing address, phone and fax numbers and email address (details of the author's name and affiliation should not appear elsewhere in the manuscript); and a second page containing title, abstract/summary (in not more than 70 words). In the case of multiple authors, the cover page should indicate the author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
- Along with the manuscript, authors should provide confirmation that:
- The article is the original work of the author(s).
- It has not been earlier published and has not been sent for publication elsewhere.
- The authors cede copyright of the article as finally published to International Journal of Global Management if it is accepted for publication, and that all copyright requirements in respect of material used directly or indirectly in the article have been duly met.
- Quotations must correspond to the original source in wording, spelling and punctuation and should be acknowledged in the proper manner by giving references. Please note that manuscript that does not give text-based references will be returned to the author for reworking.
- All tables and charts & graphs should be typed on separate sheets. They should be numbered as Table 1, Graph 1, etc. The graph should have the maximum amount of descriptive text and the axes should be labeled with variable written out in full, along the length of the axis, with the unit in parentheses. Authors are advised to limit the number of the tables, graphs etc. up to 5.
- References should be identified in the text by last name of author, year of publication and pagination where appropriate. Example: (Smith, 2005: 642). References mentioned in the text must appear in an alphabetically ordered list at the end of the article in the following format: Gani, A. "Who joins the unions and why? Evidence from India" In International Journal of Manpower. Vol. 20, 1996. Pp.26-46
- Notes could be used to provide additional comments and information for discussion.
- The editors reserve the right to modify and improve the manuscripts to meet the Journal's standards of presentation and style.
- The editors have full right to accept or reject or article for publication. Editorial decisions will be communicated.
Guidelines to Book Reviewers for International Journal of Global Management (IJGM)
- Mention the title of the book.
- The first paragraph should catch the attention of the reader by passing a verdict or highlighting the positive or negative part of the book
- Mention the uniqueness of the book or any relevant feedback.
- Then go on to the summary, (if needed chapter wise) in a sentence or two. Otherwise, a fair picture of what the book is going to deliver to the reader (300-350) words
- End the review with conclusion and suggestions
- Your review should be such that it should follow the principle of introducing the book competently by acknowledging the author and helping the reader to decide whether to invest time in the book