- Scholarships are provided to the students belonging to reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC) as per rules and regulations of Govt. of Madhya Pradesh.
- Chancellor's Scholarship is provided by the Governor of Madhya Pradesh to the student securing highest score in the University in a year.
- For OBC candidates annual income from all sources should by 75,000/- or less.
- For SC/ST candidates annual income from all sources should by 3,000,00/- or less.
- For minority scholarships, depending upon the terms and conditions of Minorities department, annual income from all sources should be 2,50,000/- or less and 50% marks in last exam appeared.